Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Wild Animals

Q. Is it possible to get really close to wild animals without scaring them away (similar to Snow White in the Disney film), if you adjust your mind to a certain frequency or mental state? 
[Before I go on with this reading, I must say please use caution and good common sense around wild animals.  Regardless of what I see, please be mindful and safe.]
A. I first want to say that most wild animals are very intelligent.  I see them observing and really studying their environment.  I get an image of a Tiger lurking and walking slowly to really take in his surroundings before he acting or reacting to anything.  Animals don't have a "negative" side of their mind that puts doubts in their behaviors (the conscious part that posing questions and doubts).  They rely more on intuitive instinct and behaviors resulting from their subconscious.  


When a human approaches an animal, the animal's intuitive instinct kicks in to "feel" a person's vibration.  I also get that to some extent and animal can feel and sense your thoughts.  They can tell many things from the frequency of their thoughts and also their vibration such as: are they a threat, are they good intentioned, etc.  If a person is of good intent and the animal can feel it in the vibration (I hear to caution that the vibration of fear can skew the animal's interpretation of someone with good intent), the animal is likely to react kindly to the human. If harm or a threat is sensed the subconscious instinct to protect themselves and their offspring will kick in.

I get releasing fear and allowing the feeling of compassion, gratitude or even assistance to the animal to wash over you is the best way to make a connection.  They will "know" and understand your true self.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

12 comments:

Chatty Cathy said...

Thanks for this reading. Five years ago I went on a safari at the Balule Game Reserve outside Kruger National Park in South Africa and we were in an open air Jeep when we finally came across a lion in the path in front of us. We drove up beside it and parked and I was admiring the lion and thinking how I would have loved, in another life, to have raised lions from birth so I could intereact with them and play with them and as soon as I had that thought the lion rolled over on its back in a really playful way similar to the way house cats or dogs do when they want a belly rub. It was like he wasn't worried about us at all but was engaging us instead. Of course none of us tried to jump out and rub it's belly but I'm glad I was able to capture a few photos of the lion rolling around playfully. I do think the lion could feel the positive vibes we were sending because we were in awe.

A Man Called Da-da said...

I'm guessing this technique doesn't work with attorneys, especially in the wild.

Anonymous said...

Found a dead baby bird in my driveway last summer.
I felt bad more then usual thinking my dogs did it. I put the bird in my garden underneath a big sunflower.
Next morning started heading to my garden with a cup of tea .
Everywhere I looked in the garden were birds all the same breed like chickadee's I think.

Broke my heart and made me smile at the same time .

Erin

Truth & light said...

Lol 😂😂😅

Raymond said...

Before you try to commune with lions and tigers and become their friend, it would be a good idea to make sure they aren't hungry....:)

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments. Dada- LOL!! And, Raymond, I agree!!

Have a great day everyone!

Unknown said...

Thank You Lynn! About Kruger Park in SA: Elephants don't seem very much amused about "tourist car safaris". While intresting for the tourist industry these "wilderness tours" don't respect the inhabitants the park was designed to preserve! (the scene depicted in the video ocurred in many ocassions...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_muQET96MM.

Buddhist Lady said...

Joao--I have always loved elephants, whom I regard as highly intelligent sentient beings. I think that mankind has been so very cruel (I don't know why I continue to be amazed at the unseemingly never-ending depths of cruelty man shows to everyone and everything on this planet) that the elephant greatly distrusts humans now. The incredibly intelligent and almost human communication dolphins show besides the highly intelligent and powerfully benign whales (some psychics say these particular animals are actually incarnates of individual souls just as human beings are) are other species about whom I worry. The intense sonar and other electromagnetic frequencies we're pumping through the oceans in the name of self-defense is akin to murdering them since they navigate and communicate through frequency. How can the dolphins continue to rescue and show such kindness to humans?

Did you all see the story of the elephants who walked 12 miles to pay homage to a friend who had died? How did they know he had died?

Unknown said...

Hi Buddhist Lady, I totally agree! Thank you!

Chatty Cathy said...

Joao, I went to Balule Reserve Park which is outside of Kruger National Park and where eco conservation and protection of the animals comes first. I chose it for that very reason and would recommend it for anyone who wants to enjoy a safari experience with nature guides who respect the animals for their beauty, soul and spirit!

Unknown said...

Here it says "Balule Nature Reserve, shares an UN-FENCED BORDER with the renowned Kruger National Park " .... (http://balule.krugerpark.co.za) On another page of the referred site it says: "Balule Private Game Reserve is home to the Big Five and famous for its abundance of African wildlife. IT IS NOW PART OF THE RENOWNED Kruger Park" ...
(I actually referred to the elephant problem in Kruger Park and once there is no fence between both parks, it prooves that it might also be a problem in Balule P.). Thank You! No offense intended! Love&Light! (Y)

The enlightened one said...

In today's society, people are taught to think like a predator. Our prey is all the material symbols of social status and money. Because of this predator mindset we are in a constant level of stress, always on the move and always with a tight schedule. It makes contact with animals more difficult, because our mindset is very similar to that of natural predators.