Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Lamar Odom

Q. I am curious about the Lamar Odom situation. It is like you were saying, that they are turning the news into reality TV. I just get somethings not right here.
A. I get it isn't either.  I have had several questions on this topic, so I would like to address it, but in some way I want to keep this short and sweet because putting energy into this is doing exactly what the agenda wants.  I get that the Kardashians are very much tied to the PTB with regards to money and the power that comes with having money, and their only purpose is to serve as a distraction in exchange for feeding their ego.  

Lamar didn't want to be a part of this association that he found himself in, and yes he was depressed and used drugs.  He wanted to isolate himself from the negative fame and go down a different life path, but he was too tangled in it.  When he sought help, and went to the hospital the Kardashians got involved.  I get this man really needed help, wanted this kept private, but it got turned into this PR stunt to get the Kardashians in the media and being talked about.  The Kardashians don't produce or make anything aside from their media appearances, so they need to do what they can to stay "fresh" in the news. 

And that is all I have for this.  Thank you.    

5 comments:

Raymond said...

It's amazing what qualifies as news these days.

Unknown said...

Lynn, I know Lamar needs to get away far from the family. But would he ever do it?

samferina said...

I always wondered if there truly is a kardashian curse? like did these people really sell there souls to the devil literally? something always seemed off with the mother

Anonymous said...

They are witches and they prefer to use the life force of black men to continue their media "show". I hate these coven opportunists of the worst sort.

tara said...

vile and boring people. cannot stand them.