Saturday, July 4, 2015

REMINDER - Weekly Meditation Tomorrow 7/5/2015

Scheduled Meditation with a Weekly Focus

Hello everyone!  I had a great idea submitted to me to hold a weekly meditation with the goal being to focus on one topic each week.  Once you go into the meditation and feel yourself as being balanced, send healing, love and positive energy in that direction of that weeks focus.  Collectively we can make a difference (and it is important that you realize and believe it!).  Intent is everything!

I would like to set this up for 9 AM EST each Sunday for four consecutive Sundays.  If you cannot join in at 9, join in when you can.  Positive thoughts are always welcome whether you are meditating, riding in a car, or sitting quietly for a few moments at work.

Here is a schedule (that we can modify depending on comments that come in)..  Let's start on June 21st in celebration of the summer solstice (when energy is already high). 

June 21st:  Focus on a collective conscious rise in vibration with a focus on togetherness, oneness and connectedness to each other.  Realize we are all one.
June 28th:  Take our oneness and use that strength to address any past karmatic issues or trauma housed in the oneness (crimes against humanity or other beings).  Dismiss them and strengthen the bonds between all of us elevating our vibration along the way. 
July 5th:  Focus on healing the earth.  We have all the resources we need to live, and when we continue to give back to the earth, it will continue to provide.  We are surrounded with abundance.  *On this same topic A Man Called Dada forwarded me an article regarding healing water.  If we all took some time to do this (on a small or big scale), this could be a beautiful step in putting energy and healing into our water.  I encourage you to read this and share it. http://galacticconnection.com/3-spiritual-methods-to-heal-the-water-on-the-planet/#sthash.FxUZWHs1.dpbs
July 12th:  Focus on banishing the effects of fear.  See items causing fear (finances, politics, etc) as a statement of knowledge and learning, but disengage from the emotion (which just makes it stronger).  Eventually these tactics become ineffective, and from there peace can begin to blossom.

I look forward to "seeing" you there.  Love and light- Lynn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the meditation!

Unknown said...

Im in

Robert Schoen said...

Had a great morning meditation and then prepared a charged water with crystals and intent that I took on a long jog to the park and dropped the water with intent into a bayou that enters into Lake Ponchartrain,then went to the park and had a 6 mile run projecting my intent gratitude and appreciation for all the beauty I was part of by jogging past. Then I took a break and put my feet in the Park's lagoon and did the great visualization suggested by Da-da to imagine balls of light surrounding the heads of all the people in the dark side and project love to them. I asked the earth to join our energies to heal both its wounds and our souls, and in sending this love energy to those that do it and us the most harm. I started imagining the Bush's, various politicians and industrial polluters, then went to the queen and that secret ruling elite, all with balls of light on their heads sending love to make them flip sides. It felt good

Jana said...

I started it but I fell asleep :/ I did it last night and plan to keep doing it the whole week.

@Robert what you did is beautiful!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I wanted to thank all of you that were able to join.

I have had some requests to change the time to accommodate even more people... Could some of you give a shout out as to what time (in relationship to eastern standard time) might be easier. I am open to any and all suggestions. I would like to make this available to as many people as possible. Love and light-

Jana said...

I'm 2 hours later than you, your 9am is my 11am (the same for anyone in south america). But I'm cool with any time you pick, Sundays are perfect for me because I work on Saturdays.
Besos!

EA RW said...

I'm 6 hours ahead (GMT+1). If internet is correct there is a 5 hour difference EST->GMT. For me you can shift a couple of hours not too much or else it's getting late in the evening for me and anybody else from Europe. Sundays are fine.