Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Did Oscar Pistorius, the sprint runner shoot his girlfriend, or was it an accident like he claims?

6:46 AM
When I tune into this, I see Oscar full of anger and rage.  I hear the phrase "seeing red" like he was so angry he wasn't in his right mind or thinking clearly.  I see his girlfriend as being angry too, like they were fighting over something trivial and she wasn't going to back down.  I get that they had many arguments in the past, and this was just another one, but she had enough of the fighting.  I also see that she was saying something to him about the fighting, and how sick of it she was.  It even looks like she was threatening to leave him because of his temper and the fact he was always so quick to jump into an argument.

Then I see an image of him running, and then he is at a gym working out.  Then I see his girlfriend trying to associate either him working out or taking something to get a better workout as why he gets so enraged so quickly.  As soon as she started to blame or I hear "lecture" him on that, he took the gun.  At first it was just for intimidation or to scare her, he never intended to shoot her, but then it was like I see his vision as if he was in a distorted tunnel.  Something came completely over him, and he did it, he shot her.

The second he did it, reality snapped in and he freaked out.  There was this enormous guilt that came over him.  He really did love her, it just went way too far.  He has horrible remorse to where I see he has nightmares and relives the events in his mind all the time.  At times the guilt is almost unbearable.

And that is all I have.  Thank you.  It is 6:55 AM

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. So tragic, for everyone.
Thank you for the reading!

Anonymous said...

Will he be founded guilty or will he walk away?

Psychic Focus said...

@ 6:19 PM: As soon as I read this I saw an image of OJ trying on the black glove. I knew then he would get off, but only after a very long, drawn out trial. He shows so much genuine remorse and sadness at the trial, that is what saves him.

Anonymous said...

As for how he did it, was she trying to escape him and he shot her through the door? Did either of them scream and did he plan to get rid of her body before help arrived?

Anonymous said...

The focus sesssions are common sense to me.

Psychic Focus said...

@ 3:51 PM- I see she was trying to hide and wait it out. The fight escalated and she was scared. She was waiting on his temper to cool and he was yelling at her through the door.

Pak Mie Shelter Animal Hell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ullah said...

It's taken you 13 months to come up with this? If you're psychic, how is it you didn't see he'd started dating an ex-girlfriend again two weeks before the incident and had told his cousin on the evening of February 13 that he was going to tell Reeva it was over?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ullah: Thank you for your energy. I'm not following though. This was a short Q & A of what I saw at the time. If you were misled that anything took 13 months, I apologize. It was a 20 minute reading done several weeks ago. :-)

Love and light-

Unknown said...

That's exactly what I said... This was a crime of passion. I knew it.

Lottie said...

@Ullah
I have followed the trial fairly closely. I have not once seen that information come up at trial. Surely if this was the case, it should have been mentioned? Shouldn't you be telling Gerrie Nel to subpoena the cousin?

Andrew Dyson said...

@Cheryl-Anne Hendricks said...
That's exactly what I said... This was a crime of passion. I knew it.

"crime of passion"? Not exactly what i'd describe this act as...

Anyhoo, back to court again on July 6th to get his comeuppance, hopefully for good this time.

I also consider him a narcissist, and he should be also sentenced for perjury.